Data Collection and Purpose Specification
We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services.
We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
To access the table of personal data collected and purposes for which they are used, please click here
We do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than that indicated in the table below.
If we wish to use your personal data for new purposes, we offer you the means to consent to those new purposes:
- by indicating in a box at the point on the site where personal data is collected
- by sending an email ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- by visiting this url ( www.uknda.org )
- by sending postal mail to this address (UKNDA Limited PO Box 819 Portsmouth Hants PO1 9FF)
- Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
- The services and links of our Web sites
- Automatic Collection of Information
- Data Collection and Purpose Specification
- Children's Privacy
- Disclosure and Visitor Choice
- Confidentiality / Security
- Access to the personal data we may hold about you
- Privacy Compliance
- Self Assessment procedure
- Government Agency supervision
- Privacy Support
- If you are not satisfied with our response to your concern:
- TABLE of personal data collected and purposes for which they are used
READ OUR LATEST REPORTS
RN Losing its Critical Mass - the WARSHIPS article click here
UKNDA Articles of Association for Charitable Company. Click here
UKNDA's latest report on the current state of our Armed Forces. Click here.
UKNDA latest newsletter - October 2012 - click here
Support Our Armed Forces:
Welcome to the website of the United Kingdom National Defence Association (UKNDA). The UKNDA has b....