Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
You can access our Web sites home page and browse our sites web pages without disclosing your personal data.
You will be required to volunteer and register some personal data to access our Members Forum. Some personal data is voluntary and you may elect to hide this information from other visitors.
The Members Forum is accessible from our www.uknda.org web-site.
- Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
- The services and links of our Web sites
- Automatic Collection of Information
- Data Collection and Purpose Specification
- Children's Privacy
- Disclosure and Visitor Choice
- Confidentiality / Security
- Access to the personal data we may hold about you
- Privacy Compliance
- Self Assessment procedure
- Government Agency supervision
- Privacy Support
- If you are not satisfied with our response to your concern:
- TABLE of personal data collected and purposes for which they are used
READ OUR LATEST REPORTS
RN Losing its Critical Mass - the WARSHIPS article click here
UKNDA's latest report on the current state of our Armed Forces click here
UKNDA Articles of Association for Charitable Company. Click here
UKNDA latest newsletter - October 2012 - click here
Support Our Armed Forces:
Welcome to the website of the United Kingdom National Defence Association (UKNDA). The UKNDA has been formed to ....